Hydro7 (Bathmate Hercules) is the first hydro pump in the world that has many additional benefits. In addition to giving you a bigger penis, regular use helps keep your penis healthy, which leads to a harder, longer-lasting erection and increases your sexual desire in bed.
The Bathmate Hydro7, designed to suit the needs of most users, being ideal for penises with a length between 13 cm and 18 cm when fully erect.
SKIN SAFE MEDICAL GRADE MATERIALS: The safety of our customers is extremely important to us. All of our hydropumps are manufactured from specially selected phthalate free, skin-safe and medical grade materials, and each of our hydropump ranges has undergone a custom designed dermatological testing study from Aspen Clinical Research, a world-renowned specialist clinic. With our hydropumps all clinically proven safe for use on the genital area, you can be sure that real Bathmate penis pumps are completely safe to use. Our Hydromax accessories have separately been tested and certified safe to use.
BENEFITS: Helps to increase your penis length and girth | Instantly visible results | Harder and stronger erections | Helps you last longer in bed | High quality materials and patented technology | Completely safe to use.
WHICH SIZE IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
|Bathmate Hydromax5 (formerly the X20):
||Erect length of up to 5 inches
||Erect width of up to 1.75 inches
|Bathmate Hydro7/Hydromax7 (formerly the Hercules/X30):
||Erect length of up to 7 inches
||Erect width of up to 2 inches
|Bathmate Hydromax9 (formerly the X40):
||Erect length of up to 9 inches
||Erect width of up to 2.25 inches
|Bathmate HydroXtreme11 (formerly the X50):
||Erect length of over 9 inches
||Erect width of up to 2.75 inches
|Bathmate Hydromax7 Wide Boy (formerly the X30 Wide Boy):
||Erect length of up to 7 inches
||Erect width of up to 2.5 inches
HOW TO USE YOUR BATHMATE: Avoid a case of ‘all the gear but no idea' with our simple guide to using your Bathmate. You'll be happy to hear Bathmate pumps are really easy to use, so you'll be able to get started straight away! All Bathmate pumps are designed to be used in the bath or shower; the warm water helps to relax the skin and keeps the tissue soft for even better results.
1. To begin, close the top of the pump. With the Hercules, hold the black pip down and keep it in place while you get started. Hydromax pumps have a pip that needs to be clicked to the side. If you're using one of Bathmate's Xtreme pumps, lock the valve by rotating it clockwise before pressing the pip to the side.
2. Next, fill the pump with warm water and place it over your flaccid penis. Tip: try to make the cylinder as central to your penis as possible and ensure your testicles are clear of the pump.
3. Create a seal by releasing the pip and gently bring the pump towards your body.
4. Slowly pull the pump away from your body. Excess water will then be able to emerge from the top of your Bathmate.
5. Gently begin pumping. As you pump, you'll gradually become erect and feel the pressure increase. Once the water stops exiting from the top, you've reached maximum pressure.
6. Stop pumping and leave your Bathmate in place for 5-6 minutes. The Bathmate Penis Pump Shower Strap (sold separately) is really helpful during this stage as it keeps the pump in place and leaves your hands free.
7. Release the valve by pressing it down on each side. For those using a pump from the Xtreme range, unlock it first by rotating the valve anti-clockwise.
8. Repeat the process a further 1-2 times. After three reps, you will have reached maximum growth for that session.
You will see immediate effects after your session but, just like any workout, you need to use your Bathmate regularly for the best results! We recommend one session per day. After six weeks, you should see permanent results. All Bathmate pumps come with a measurement scale on the cylinder to help you monitor your progress.
Please do not use your Bathmate for longer than 15-20 minutes per session.
- Material: ABS
- Total Length: 29 cm
- Diameter: 9 cm
- Phthalate Free
- Body Safe